Mental Attitude Necessary For Becoming Human Beings Relying On People

How can we become a reliable person?
We gathered the necessary information for that.



Everyone wants to depend on others

I want to depend on people rather than depend on people.
Otherwise, my existence will be gone.
I want to depend on others more.
I want to be more powerful.
I want to be unaware of people.
I am still short of power.
Words and actions are all bad.
I am too immature.
I do not want to depend on people from myself, but I want to depend on others.
When I rely on people and leave results, I am also happy and the partner is glad.
And if you depend on that person again, you will be more happy and can feel that you need yourself.




I can depend on such a person

People who can move for people around me are dependent on me, not for myself.
People who are considered superiors who can work can make appropriate decisions in their daily work, even if their expert knowledge and experience are inadequate.
Although it has nature's qualities, it has a way of asking questions based on logical thinking that supplements the lack of expert knowledge and experience, because it makes judgments by submitting appropriate questions to subordinates.
People who can depend on people know who to rely on.
We also depend on people who can take responsibility for my words.




Such a person can not be relied on

My subordinates are seeking bosses who do not run away, and I do not think men will consult a boss who escapes saying that he does not know when problems arise and whose opinions change often.
People who can not keep a secret can not be counted on by others.
There is a reputation that it is better to be careful when consulting, and there will be no one who consults important contents from next.
Even though I say that I want to help everyone, if no one comes to ask for help, that means that I do not have the capacity to help a person.




How can I become a reliable entity?

People continue to do whatever they are told, and people will admit you if they do not turn their own will and become a person who will follow their posture.
In order to become a reliable person, a company to be relied upon, it is good to take the utmost efforts to get rid of the scope of their business scope etc. and to do for their original goals.
To become a reliable person, first get used to it.
If there are people who will give you a strict advice, you must respond in good faith.
If you do not do it, you will not be able to gain trust from anyone.
If you want to be a reliable person, let's begin by relying on people to make you happy first.
It is important to face opponent with human nature remaining after subtracting knowledge, experience, position, correct opinion etc from myself.
People who rely on those who depend on are relationships between the front and the back, so it will not be established without a relationship of trust.

No comments :

Post a Comment