Let's Improve The Habit Of Postponing What To Do!

Although I thought that there was still time, I did not do anything after all.
Is not such experience?
A bad habit of postponeing what to do is causing unhealthy living such as staying up late and eating too much, which may cause illness.



People tend to postpone dislikes and weak things

I will postpone this and that.
Sometimes I keep losing something I have to do afterwards and later get hurried or regret.
Even when it is time to do it, it is hard to make the first action and I feel frustrated.
I am already sleeping today and I think I will postpone the laundry.
I'd like to clean the room because the weather is nice, but let's postpone today!
It is a habit to postpone it.
I will postpone cleaning up so I can not sleep well.




Postponement is the cause of regret or stress

I regret that I will postpone things.
If you postpone everything around you, you will regret it later.
The more I postpone it, the greater the mental stress of having to do.
If there are many jobs to be postponed, unproductive time will be more than productive time.
To put it downside down, the mental burden increases.
I know that I will regret and feel sad when I postpone it.
I dislike myself who will always postpone.
If I postpone what I should do, I definitely regret that my work is not over or I can not wake up in the morning.




Why will people postpone what they should do?

It is manifestation of fear that I will postpone what I should do.
It is not due to negligence that you do not do what you should do, it is a manifestation of fear that exists deep inside your heart.
If you make lots of failures so far, remembering the disgusting feeling at that time, you become scared of becoming a challenger and become uneasy.
Despite postponing what to do, I do not want it to disappear, but I hope that I do not have to do it.




Common points of people who postpones what to do

Many people are not good at managing the schedule.
Many people who postpone their work are not good at schedule management.
No matter how mind and body is relaxed, at the moment when what should be done before the eyes, the body gets hardened by tension.
Such people frequently appear at the appointed time or are late.
People who are not good at picking up are thinking that they have to clean up perfectly.




How can I not postpone what I should do?

Let's be aware of what to do.
First of all, it is important to manage yourself well and make time to do what you want to do.
In order to do productive work without postponing work, you should do activities other than hobbies and work.
Let's be conscious of what you should do.
First of all, imagine what you lose by postponing what you should do.
And imagine yourself when that happens.
Let's decide whether or not you can postpone what you should do later, only now.




Self-management method

People who procrastinate on what they should do, in short, because their self-management ability is low, they are also harmful to health as a result.
By self-identifying, clarifying whether you have beliefs or values, you will be able to enhance your self-management ability.
What are the things you want to realize?
What is cherishing?
When such a thing becomes clear, it tries to arrange the ability, the action and the environment to realize the self recognition, the belief and the value.
Even if you face problems, the idea of ​​positively solving problems is important.
Let's make a schedule of the day by referring to the list of things to do and their priorities.
Let's make the schedule of the next day before going to bed and check the schedule of that day again in the morning of the day.
I think that all causes of trouble are all in myself.
Work, money, time, health, love, family, parenting.
All causes of troubles and troubles arising from these are you, it is a matter of self management.
If sleeping time is less than 6 hours, you can not act with common sense.
Sleeping enough is important as a measure against depletion of self-control.

No comments :

Post a Comment