How To Change Unpleasant Past Memories

I can not change the past.
This means that you can not change past facts.
But there is a way to change the past.
Whether you can do that depends on your way of thinking.



Past facts can not be changed

The past that I have not done anything can not be changed.
What should I do in order to live my life without being caught in the past?
I can not forget the mistake I made, I try not to make efforts to forget it.
The past can not be changed.
Even if you are a genius and an effort, you can not control it.
It will be gone now if you change the past.
But if you hate or regret a bad past, you just waste your life.
People with negative personality are always hating the sad past.



Even if past facts can not be changed, the meaning of the past can be changed

The interpretation of events that happened in the past can be changed.
Even if you can not change the facts of the past, you can change the meaning of the past!
It is possible to change the meaning of past events.
I can not change the past, but I can give meanings in the past as I like.
You can not change past facts you do not want to remember, but anyone can change the meaning of that fact.




Past facts and interpretations are different

There is no point in going back to the past.
I thought that the past failure was a meaningful time that God gave, I took a book out of the bag and started reading.
Traffic accidents are only the fact that cars hit.
You are giving meaning to a traffic accident as either happy or unfortunate.
If facts and meanings are different things, changing the meaning of events changes how you feel.
The idea that my past failures can not be erased is a bad interpretation.
You can not erase past failures. I must keep a secret that I was social phobia for the rest of my life. I can not change this fact.
Do not do such a way of thinking.




Time and encounter with people will change the meaning of the past

The real trigger for changing the past is now.
Some people change their mindset as they encounter psychiatrists.
I think I've heard the story that it is because of the failure at that time.
In my case, time changed my mindset.
Even if the fact that my heart was hurt by being told severe things does not change, if I know the reason later, the meaning of that fact will change.




It is possible to overturn the past like Othello

It is a way of thinking that I am happy to cause a great reversal.
At the moment when I appreciate the past, the past changes from black to white.
When it was born it is white, so all Othello is white.
No matter how much black you are lining up, you can do only on white later.
Even if there is a sad past, if we can think that we could learn thanks to that experience, the dark past turns into a glow.
If you think that you are white, all blacks turn white.
Suppose your color is white.

No comments :

Post a Comment