How To Control Your Anger Well! Let's Level Up!

I suddenly get angry.
At that time, there is nothing to be emotionally angry.
On the contrary, I will regret it later.
I summarized the way to control my anger well.



People suddenly get angry.

In some cases I feel anger in something.
Anger is emotion, it may happen suddenly, and in some cases it may feel intense anger.




Let's calm down a little if you feel angry


Let me take a deep breath as I calm down a little.
With distance and time, it helps to think better, and may be able to relieve anger.
The historical great did not immediately write the letters he wrote in anger, put it in the drawer of the desk and waited overnight.
Reading this letter the next morning seems to have rewrote it after noticing that it is full of emotional bad words.




When angry, express calmly anger

When you are getting angry, prepare your breath and calm your mind.
When expressing anger, if you make a bad way of speaking, you will attack the opponent and you will receive a strong counterattack.




If you can predict, let's prepare in advance

Let's take a third party without going alone by yourself.
When there is a third party, reason is worked and emotional control becomes possible.
Let's assume the situation that will happen before planning to feel anger and plan for that.



Let's raise an unforgivable hurdle

Really, are you all right?
Everyone is not always perfect.
It is necessary to think about the situation of the other party.
It would be nice to have some margin in your mind.
Then, the hurdle of anger 's feelings against others is low.
Let's think of myself as being wrong.
Then you would want to grasp the current situation firmly before getting angry.




Anger later causes self-hatred

Every time I got angry, I fall into self-hatred.
I got angry and said words back in a loud voice I received a strong shock and it still does not disappear.




Recognize your physical condition and try not to get stressed

When stress accumulates, the emotion becomes unstable.
If you recognize that you are suffering from a cold or lack of sleep, you can control the feelings of anger with reason.
When my physical condition is bad, when my stomach is empty, or when I am sleepy, autonomic nerves tend to disturb the balance, which makes me angry more easily.

No comments :

Post a Comment