How To Relieve Fear And Stress When You Get Scolded

I do not want anyone to get angry, but there are circumstances that get angry.
I would like to teach you how to avoid being depressed, that can be used at such times.



 What do you do when you get angry or get scolded?

Being angry is not a pleasing emotion for most people.
I do not want anyone to get angry.
Young employees who have little experience are natural, but it is not uncommon to be scolded directly from the president because of their position as a position.




Some people have little anger experience

Opportunities to get angry at home and at school are getting less.
Causes are intertwined in various ways such as social environment and home environment.
Because people are not accustomed to being angry, many people get depressed if they get angry at all.




But work is different from school and home

When I work, I think that there are times when I make a mistake and get angry or scolded.



By the way, what is the characteristic of those who get angry often?

People who can not report, contact and consult, which is a basic technique, get angry.
Also, those who can not greet are impressed and often scolded.
People who do not listen to people also get angry.
However, most bosses seem to have little anger at the first failure.
Because I do not want to get angry when I make a mistake, as a result of somehow trying to conceal my failure, I get angry strongly when it gets rid of it.




What kind of problem is it just being angered?

What do you think happens if you get angry and do not take any measures?
If you get scolded you will feel terrified and you will be unable to demonstrate your ability.
Because I do not understand how to respond when I get angry, I do not know how to recover, so I cried when I was scolded, I feel very depressed.




However, there is such a way of thinking

My boss gets angry is the inside out of love.
I am better at getting angry than a competent boss, and I will lead the subordinate well and grow it.
Hoping for those who fail, the boss gets angry at the failed person.
People who are not expected and people who are regarded as meaningless to get angry will not be angry.




I will show you how to deal with anger

However, it is still too early to give up.
By dealing smartly, you can reduce damage caused by failure.
Even if it gets angry, let's get angry well as you grow further and encourage your work!



Talk silently and give thanks.

Do not refute when you are angry.
Let's listen firmly to what the other person says.
Let your opponent tell you, or when you hear advice, do not forget to thank you firmly.



Let's take notes so as not to fail

People who can not remember without taking notes may get angry at the education person.
Let the newcomer of the company basically make notes.



Let's hear what is uneasy

Let 's keep in mind reporting, contacting and consulting.
And do not forget that you are not scared of getting angry but are afraid of making mistakes.
By successfully deciding the priority, things getting angry from your boss should decrease.



Let's be aware of smile

Let's keep on the habit of smiling, conscious of the facial expression that is rising.
With that alone, your impression will change dramatically.




How to heal your injured

The way of refreshing varies from person to person.
Let me say kind words by yourself to you who endured a hard situation.
It was sad.
You worked hard.
Thank you for your hard work!
Sorry I did not notice.
It would be nice to encourage yourself by listening to useful music when you feel depressed.
Let's not be a perfectionist, naturally being angry.
Because most people have experienced being angry.

No comments :

Post a Comment